Funktional Fitness Code of Honor
1. WOW: Provide everyone with service that is above and beyond the rest. Leave an emotional impression on the receiver. We are not an average Studio,our service is not average, and we don't want our people to be average. Deliver WOW.
2. UNITY: Team is first, you are second. Help your teammate in any situation. Know each others strengths and utilize them. Create an environment that is friendly, warm, and exciting. We encourage diversity in ideas, opinions, and points of view. We work together, but most importantly, we play together.
3. 7 B's: Be creative, be determined, be humble, be inspiring, be passionate, be professional, be on time.
4. CONTAGIASM: Display contagious enthusiasm throughout the day. It will create a positive vibe on everyone and the studio! Energy breeds energy.
5. DEAL DIRECT: If a problem surfaces, deal directly with the person. Don't gossip or criticize your teammates or clients. Respect each other and approach each other in a civil manner if a situation occurs.
6. LOYALTY: Be loyal to the team, clients, and to yourself. If a promise is made, make sure it's delivered. Stand behind everything you do, say, and recommend.
7. PROACTIVE: Take responsibility for your attitudes and actions; use positive attitude to help others. Challenge yourself by getting outside your comfort zone; remember challenges make you grow. Don't be afraid to fail. Learn from your mistakes.
8. EMBRACE CHANGE: Do not fear change because it promotes growth. Encourage it, drive it and embrace it enthusiastically. We must always plan for and be prepared for constant change.
9. ATMOSPHERE: Keep a positive, inviting, and pristine atmosphere. If you see something needs to be cleaned, or needs attention, don't wait on others. Return equipment after use so the studio remains neat and organized.
10. STRIVE TO BE 1% BETTER EVERY DAY: Continuously improve yourself mentally, spiritually, and physically. Educate yourself and the Team by reading, listening, and watching. Remember to be open to learning from others! Do at least one thing a day that makes you a better person.