on ITunes and
Sara Kretz - Lifestyle Fitness Coach/Director of Program Design
Sara has been working as a Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor and Flexibility Specialist since graduating from ASU with a dance degree in 1996. She has pursued continuing education with Pavel Tsatsouline, Charles Poliquin, Charles Staley, Paul Chek, Paula Owens, Dr. Eric Cobb and many more world-renowned exercise and nutrition experts. Sara has a passion for practicing and teaching optimal, efficient, and graceful movement patterns. Her favorite exercise tool is the kettlebell, but she enjoys creating individualized programs using the variety of equipment available at Funktional Fitness. The sky is the limit!
"When flexibility comes first, ones potential strength and power is multiplied and injury is more easily avoided."
Education and Certifications:
- B.A. in Dance, Arizona State University
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- A&F Flexibility Specialist
- Northern California Kettlebell Association Instructor
- American Council of Exercise Personal Trainer
- Aerobic and Fitness Association of America Group Fitness Instructor
- TRX Suspension Training Certified
- Russian Kettlebells Trained
- Functional Movement Screen Certified
- Dynamic Variable Resistance Training Certified
- CPR and First Aid