The FunkFit Intro Pack is a prerequisite course designed to provide you with the assessments and fundamentals needed to transition into one of our programs.
This introductory program is also good for anyone with prior injuries and/or physical imbalances. This course will help us determine the appropriate training program for your current goals and needs.
The Intro Pack consists of:
Two 60-minute private sessions (Assessments & Fundamentals):
Session #1 Assessments
- Specific goal analysis
- Body fat test & circumference measurements
- FMS Screen (Functional Movement Screen) with printout of at home exercises (received during session #2).
- Sub-max heart rate test to determine your optimal HR training zones
Session #2 Fundamentals
- Comprehensive review of FunkFit Nutrition Fundamentals eBook and coaching specific to your goals
- Follow up on prescribed exercises from FMS Screen
- Fundamental Movements Instruction: Kettlebell Turkish Get Up, Kettlebell Deadlift, Kettlebell Swing, TRX Basics,and intro to Training Ropes.
- Review of training program to best fit your goals and needs.
*The Intro Pack course is a requirement for everyone interested in joining any of our programs. Completion of these 2 sessions establishes your baselines, determines the best training program for you and your goals, and maximizes your experience at Funktional Fitness.
Please be ready to work out during both of your Intro Pack sessions.
Intro Pack: LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OF $59 (Regularly $110)